The Maddox business management system manual sets out the organisation and arrangement of the group’s management systems.
The business management system contains all the procedures and associated documentation to manage and control our business and is available to all staff.
Our policy is implemented by all employees. Our commitment involves:
- Reducing waste levels and actively recycling waste materials for reuse
- Carefully monitoring scrap materials in accordance with quality procedures
- Making sure energy use is monitored through a programme of improvement to ensure maximum efficiency
- Considering the locality in which the materials are sourced in relation to their end use location and ensuring we have successfully encompassed BREEAM schemes on major projects
- Monitoring fuel use and maintaining plant to enable fuel efficiency
- Training employees and raising awareness with procedures and responsibilities
- Ensuring activities are carried out with minimal impact on local communities and not creating a nuisance to our neighbours
- Carefully vetting our suppliers to ensure their commitment and standards are equal to ours
- Continually strive to improve and review objective and targets annually
- Ensure our policy meets the current legislation and industry best practices
“BREEAM is the world’s foremost environmental assessment method and ratings system using recognised measures of the building’s environmental performance and represents a broad range of categories from energy to ecology”